How To - Computer Maintenance
HDD or SSD
To PARTITION a HDD or SSD you will have to use a Partition Manager software.
Before starting ANY WORK -- BACKUP ALL YOUR DATA!! --
Also available as Free Edition.
The advantage – you can extend a partition no matter if the UNALLOCATED space is on the left or on the right off the partition you want to extend.
• Download and install the Mini Tool Partition Wizard.
• Click on Mini Tool Partition Wizard Free.
• After the program launch you will should be able to see all the drivers connected to your computer (HDD, SSD, USB).
• To schedule a task for a Disk – Right click on Disk (1).
• To schelule a task on a Partition – Right click on Partition you want to change (2)
DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK APPLY button (top left of window) before to close the program.
• For additional help on how to use Mini Tool Partition Wizard please see the FAQ and the Manual Links (top right of page).