How To - WordPress
SAUVEGARDEZ votre site WordPress
There are a lot of options (plugins) to BACKUP your WordPress website, but personally I recommend UpdraftPlus plugin.
Using this plugin for more that 5 years now and I am really satisfied with it.
There are a lot of options to backup your website (locally on your wordPress instalation server and on the cloud Ex. Dropbox, GoogleDrive …)
Number of retain backups, Manual and Automatic backups are also available.
First Install the plugin UpdraftPlus
1) WP Admin page – Left Menu / Click Plugins
2) Plugins page / Select Add new (top left of page)
3) In Search field type UpdraftPlus
4) Install the plugin and ACTIVATE.
5) Open UpdraftPlus Configuration.
Setings/UpdraftPlus Backups OR Top of Admin page / Header bar.
6) Select Settings tab.
7) BASIC SETUP you will have to configure:
• Files backup schedule
• Data backup schedule
• Choose your remote storage (if not configured the backup will be saved ONLY on your WordPress installation server (wp-content / updraft ).
• Select WHAT to backup.
8) Click on Backup Now to create a backup wright away.
For a detailed setup you can click on Support OR FAQs links (see image above – at point 7).
Please navigate to Moved By Web – How TO – section to find some more helpful and worth reading articles.